The lifestyle photo session normally takes place in an environment where you feel comfortable to be yourself. This is a very important factor because it makes you relaxed and helps me to take great photos of you.
As a lifestyle photographer, I tend to have a laid-back approach and let you (as one person or many persons) be in the center stage. You run the show and I document every minute of it. I found out also that it's good to have a talk during the shoot as it helps you to relax even more.
After the shoot I quickly edit the best photos and upload watermarked, low-resolution versions to my cloud drive. Afterwards, I'll send you a private link where you can choose the photos you wish to get in high-resolution.
- Up to 10 photos for each hour
- JPEG photos, can be printed on A5 paper
- Both color and black-and-white photos
- Basic blemish removal and color balance *
Optional (extra pay)
- Professional makeup stylist
- Larger prints, choice of size and framing
- More photos from the shot; kr 250 / photo
- Weekend day shoot; kr 500 / day