The photo session is shot in designated locations and not in a studio. I like natural lighting and rarely use artificial lighting, unless it's absolutely necessary to fill in some shadow areas in the face.
As a portrait photographer, I'm keen to use well-known locations, but that depends also on the type of portrait photos you'd like to capture. In addition to outdoors, I can also cover indoors shooting if that's a location you're comfortable at.
After the shoot I quickly edit the best photos and upload watermarked, low-resolution versions to my cloud drive. Afterwards, I'll send you a private link where you can choose the photos you wish to get in high-resolution.
- Up to 10 photos for each hour
- JPEG photos, can be printed on A5 paper
- Both color and black-and-white photos
- Basic blemish removal and color balance *
Optional (extra pay)
- Professional makeup stylist
- Larger prints, choice of size and framing
- More photos from the shot; kr 250 / photo
- Weekend day shoot; kr 500 / day